the crap that comes outta my head, now in an easy to ignore format
Much better! :o)
I can't believe you cut his beautiful hair. I thought you were kidding when I read that earlier. It looks really cute. Does he like it yet?
he was such a big boy, sooo well behaved.and, the girl who cut it was great. and she showed me where we'd gone wrong ;)
ACK! What did you do to him???? LOL He looks cute though! I can't get the hang with the picture going where I want them either so I have just taken to cut and pasting the code around my post rather than trying to load them in order.
once the pics are loaded onto the blog post, you can drag them where you want them
Much better! :o)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you cut his beautiful hair. I thought you were kidding when I read that earlier. It looks really cute. Does he like it yet?
ReplyDeletehe was such a big boy, sooo well behaved.
ReplyDeleteand, the girl who cut it was great. and she showed me where we'd gone wrong ;)
ACK! What did you do to him???? LOL He looks cute though! I can't get the hang with the picture going where I want them either so I have just taken to cut and pasting the code around my post rather than trying to load them in order.
ReplyDeleteonce the pics are loaded onto the blog post, you can drag them where you want them
ReplyDelete