Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I feel guilty. I haven't missed a game yet, but I'm here and they're at the field.
The dinglepuss is soooooo sleepy and grouchy and I really hate about 95% of the parents on our team, and my belly hurts.
But, I feel guilty. I just know he's going to hit a home run, or get knocked unconscious, or something.

In other news, I felt 'Lemon' wiggle this morning. I was up around 3 b/c of a big storm that rolled through. I can't wait till I can feel him all the time.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for wiggly lemons! That's so fun! :o)

    Can I tell you one more time how stinkin' happy I am for you? Because I really am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND OF COURSE!!!!!!!!! HE HAD A DOUBLE RBI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Awesome! And again, you didn't call me. LOL

    But see, he had the double because you weren't there, not being there was his good luck. LOL

    ReplyDelete