Monday, June 28, 2010

my blog

when I started this blog i intended it to be more than it is. right now it is jsut a nice place to post Lemon's growth month to month. :)
i've promised more than once that I would expand on this and have more to add.
i keep meaning to and wanting to, but I just can't i don't have anything to add. my thoughts are still so scattered and so random.
i'm just waiting and waiting for some clarity some ability to convey all that i'm feeling and thinking.
someday maybe it will happen, but until then I'm jsut trying to do my best.

1 comment:

  1. That's why it's YOUR blog Renee. You use it however and whenever is best for you. I sure didn't intend for my own to end up all about dementia and family fighting but lately that's about all I post when I do post. It does help to have a place to vent that stuff to though instead of going off on the people that upset me or that I would upset by going off.

    ReplyDelete