Thursday, January 22, 2009

a secret

I really really want to get pregnant.
i don't want to tell anyone, so i'll put it here, lol. but, i went off the prozac b/c while it's 'ok' during pregnancy it is contraindicated while breastfeeding. there's a good chance i won't want to breastfeed, but i didn't really want to make that decision before i even get pregnant
and, don't expect a big pregnancy announcement if it happens i already decided i want to keep it to myself.
but, i'm very cranky and nervous and worried and scared and excited- so that you will get to enjoy ;)

4 comments:

  1. I can keep a secret! Well, if it helps, I will say prayers for you guys and keep you in my thoughts! And if you ever feel you might want to just mention things here or there, I'm here for you!

    Good luck and God Bless sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can and will all enjoy your feelings! :) Your in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can just cut and paste to order photos. Or sometimes it makes you copy and then delete. But anyway, that's how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well dangit I wanna know. I'm nosey like that. Good luck though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete