the crap that comes outta my head, now in an easy to ignore format
it didn't pass, I'll be re- doing it tomorrow.i wonder what it's like to be so fucking perfect all the time
pppttthhh! I think it's SUPER cute!
I want it! I think its so cool. My sister would love it if it were in blue. Heck knowing her she'd carry a pink one anyway. That is so cute Renee.
I fixed it, the zipper is only about 1/8" off now, but I'm sure he'll still have to comment.the one who likes monkeys right, karen?
OMG!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Yep, she's a monkey fiend Renee. Though she did want some skull onesies from target I think.
Oops, forgot to say glad you got it fixed. :)
i just hope she doesn't totally hate it.i made a guess based on her tattoos and the music she listens to, that she'll like it
How adorable!!!
Well if someone as white bread plain jane as me likes it she should love it.
it didn't pass, I'll be re- doing it tomorrow.
ReplyDeletei wonder what it's like to be so fucking perfect all the time
pppttthhh! I think it's SUPER cute!
ReplyDeleteI want it! I think its so cool. My sister would love it if it were in blue. Heck knowing her she'd carry a pink one anyway. That is so cute Renee.
ReplyDeleteI fixed it, the zipper is only about 1/8" off now, but I'm sure he'll still have to comment.
ReplyDeletethe one who likes monkeys right, karen?
OMG!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteYep, she's a monkey fiend Renee. Though she did want some skull onesies from target I think.
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot to say glad you got it fixed. :)
ReplyDeletei just hope she doesn't totally hate it.
ReplyDeletei made a guess based on her tattoos and the music she listens to, that she'll like it
How adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWell if someone as white bread plain jane as me likes it she should love it.
ReplyDelete