so.. we've been sharing how much we spend on food.
I decided to take it one step farther... further... farther.. well, anyway. I want to get on an all cash system so I am saving all my receipts for a month (unless I get bored sooner ;)) so I can figure a weekly average.
I'll keep you posted on how it goes. So far it's been 3 days and it's going great, LOL.
sounds like a great idea! I should do something like that ... eventually - lol
ReplyDeleteYour brave brave woman!!! I will post my weight on the net but not my finances ROFL
ReplyDeletehah! I need someone to shame me into being careful.
ReplyDeleteand, I'm sure your weight isn't as shocking as you think
I can never figure out further/farther either. Usually I just figure out a different way of saying what I want to say!
ReplyDeleteI don't wanna know what we spend on anything anymore.