I had grand plans of scanning all the recipts I dutifully saved in to the pc and posting them here on my blog. My scanner has other plans, they are all way too tiny to read and I can't get my hand on the manual right now.
So, I simply added the totals and see that I've spent :::drumroll:::
$421.34
This number may be ammended since I'm waiting for MIL to pick me up and thefirst stop will be the ATM for some cash-ola.
Perhaps I'll have a flash of motivation and either figure out how to adjust the scanner, or simply type out the receipts.
This past week has been a high spending week, generally I don't think I spend quite so much in a seven day span so I have decided to keep saving all receipts (for March, or until I lose interest, whichever comes first).
No comments:
Post a Comment