One of my all time favorite songs, the one that has always been capable of stopping me in my tracks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Vfh0kk8TA
it has always resonated with me.
I am envious of those with real faith, you know the kind they sit, no matter what, with that peace in their eyes that look that says 'i know something you don't and i have something you can't'
i wonder about faith is it like confidence, or skill where you can fake it and eventually trick yourself into believing?
Renee, I often wonder that same thing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great song! I am wondering right there with you Renee. I think for the ones the truely have it though it is like confidence.
ReplyDeleteI have faith and sometimes it's shaky. I believe and yet there are many times I question. So I don't think it's a confidence. But I'm too afraid not to have it. I don't want to experience life without it. And I definitely don't have that look in my eyes. I'd be leary of that look. I don't think that's faith.
ReplyDeleteLori, that's where I always was before, I had faith because the alternative was just too scary.
ReplyDeleteyou know the look I mean, not the creepy one, the other one
love that song, love the eagles.
ReplyDelete