as you well know, to varying degrees I'm crazy.
that said, lets play a game.
I need names, boy names, girl names, middle names, first names...
but, and here's where the crazy comes in. These names must consist of five letters, and middle names must begin with J.
Now, I already know what I'm going to name Lemon whether he be a he or a she, but I still want to hear.
You never like my names. LOL I'm too traditional. But, if you wanna whisper in my ear what you are thinking, I'd swear up and down I won't tell another soul. Not even Mary!
ReplyDeleteROFL!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I'll change my mind a thousand times.
I actually kinda like Lemon. :)
Well there you go for a boy Renee. LeMon Jared for a boy. Pronounce it La-Mahn.
ReplyDeletePookie.Claire.ILOVECLAIRE.Laman'jelo,Puddinbutt,Button,
ReplyDeleteBoonkin,
BooMkins,Child,Boy,Girl,Baby,
ORANG;ello,
Wonky,Claires Cult Child,
YoYo, HoHo... Need I go on.. My BIL gave me a LOOONNNNGGG list for Andy so I come prepared...
claire, can you count to 5?
ReplyDeletebecause that was the only real requirement.
:P**
When will you tell us the names? :whine:
ReplyDeleteThey both have to have 5 letters, right? (first & middle)
I'm no good at this. I'll get back to you.
i already changed my mind.
ReplyDeleteI won't name a baby before it's born, that's creepy and weird and rubs me against the grain.
yes, both names 5 letters, and nothing gay, please
Ok, found you from Lisas Blog (goodson gang) Here are some 5 letter names. Tyler - love it my sons name. Sarah. Emily.
ReplyDeleteI have a few more 5 letter names, but I don't like them. lol So those are my three choices.